Motor City Madness: Live from Detroit, it's the Second Democratic Primary Debates!
Buckle up, folks!
It’s that magical time that some of us have been waiting for: the second Democratic Party debates of the 2020 primary. We’re less than 16 months away from the election so anything can happen! That being said, let’s take a look at some of the most intriguing questions that our friends Jake Tapper, Dana Bash, and Don Lemon will help us answer over the course of tonight’s first of two debates:
1. Will anyone remember anything that Tim Ryan actually says this time?
2. Will John Hickenlooper end up being Forgettable Coloradan #1 or #2?
3. How angry will Steve Bullock be after having not participated in the first debate?
4. Will Beto O’Rourke speaks Spanish to Detroit’s Latino population?
5. Will John Delaney mount a passionate defense of Baltimore?
6. Does Amy Klobuchar have the ability to turn her campaign around?
7. Can Pete Buttigeig connect with Detriot’s people of color?
8. Can Elizabeth Warren excel simply by staying above the fray?
9. Will Bernie Sanders again promise another tax hike for the middle class?
10. Will Marianne Williamson bring a candle and incense with her onstage?
So many questions to answer over the next 3+ hours! Get ready for Detroit Rock City: the Democrats are in town. This is your Second Democratic Debate open thread.
Like what you read? Chip in, keep us going.