I'm working on a piece, but I wasn't able to finish it due to some things coming up. Still working on it. In the mean time, here's a news open thread.
- Weiner is living up to his name again.
- President Obama is refocusing the American people's attention on the economy while Congress wastes time.
- According to Republicans, a phone subsidy service designed to aid the poor in having phone service that started under Ronald Reagan is "Obama phone." And of course, they want to end it.
- Ted Cruz is running for president. The election gods must love Democrats.
- John Boehner is setting up a fight over the debt ceiling again to placate his crazy caucus. Because, you know, having your clock cleaned by President Obama twice over the same issue isn't enough. Maybe third time is a charm.
What's in your news today?
Like what you read? Chip in, keep us going.