The President has began taking his Jobs Now plan to all over America. Americans are demanding Congress Act. And a solemn anniversary of 9/11 is coming up tomorrow. In the middle of all of this, there is a lot going on, and our friends at the Pragprog blogosphere cover it all:
- If you read nothing else today, read the column in USA Today calling on Americans to reclaim the post 9/11 unity by the President of the United States.
- Dennis G at Baloon Juice examines the Rick Perry candidacy... for the second president of the Confederate States of America.
- Tea Party Republican members of Congress don't want to hear from their constituents about jobs, reports Eclectablog.
- BPI Campus has their latest in the series on sustainable jobs. Give it a read.
- Emily Hauser at the Angry Black Lady Chronicles talks about Americans and the death penalty in the wake of last week's Republican debate's big applause line of Texas' execution of 234 people.
- The Fierce Advocate talks about why the tactics of the Petulant Left aren't working: they have adopted the anti-Vietnam war tactics rather than the tactics of the civil rights movement.
- PlanetPOV's choicelady has a fantastic post on dominionism America: God, guns and greed.
Like what you read? Chip in, keep us going.