Happy Labor Day weekend, everyone. Here's your pragprog linky goodness:
- Sepia at Pragmatic Obots Unite (W.E.E. See You re-incarnate) has the story voter suppression in South Carolina and how the Justice Department is fighting it.
- Apparently, the GOP hasn't given up on union busting through outsourcing and privatization of public services, including schools and teachers. Eclectablog has the story in Michigan.
- Leanne at Blue Wave News covered the story of White House announcing its own online petitioning feature.
- The Progressive Electorate brings you the story of a courageous Alabama high school student who fought her school and won the right to wear a pro-gay T-shirt.
- Pro President Obama Blog checks in on the Recovery Act and finds out that it is still creating and saving jobs.
- Zander at Angry Black Lady Chronicles covers the Professional Left and media kabuki theater meltdown on smog standards while the President, looked at as a whole, has a stellar environmental record.