1) Repeal DADT - Join the President’s pledge to repeal “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell. (contact your Senators)
2) Ratify the START Treaty (contact your Senators)
3) Extend Unemployment Benefits - (contact your Representative and Senators)
4) Pass The Dream Act (contact your Representative and Senators)
CALL YOUR SENATORS AND YOUR REPRESENTATIVE and ASK THEM Pass these four action items.
Congressional Switchboard: (202) 224-3121
Had enough to complain and whine about? Well, add these to your list...
1) Dec. 1, 2010 - Private-sector employment rose 93,000 in November, the largest gain in three years
2) Dec. 1, 2010 - Economic activity in the manufacturing sector expanded in November for the 16th consecutive month, and the overall economy grew for the 19th consecutive month.
3) Dec. 1, 2010 - The U.S. Census Bureau of the Department of Commerce announced today that construction spending during October 2010 was estimated at a seasonally adjusted annual rate of $802.3 billion, 0.7 percent (±1.4%)* above the revised September estimate of $797.1 billion.
4) Dec. 1, 2010 - "GM, Ford, Chrysler U.S. Sales Rise as Demand for SUVs, Pickup Trucks Gains.GM’s deliveries in the month climbed 11 percent to 168,739. Sales of its Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain SUVs gained 60 percent. Ford’s sales rose 20 percent to 147,338, fueled by a 55 percent boost in sales of the Edge SUV."
5) Dec. 1, 2010 - Fed Says Economy Gained Strength in 10 of 12 Regions as Hiring Improved
6) Dec. 1, 2010 - Official: No offshore drilling in Fla. Gulf waters
7) Dec. 1, 2010 - Reports from the twelve Federal Reserve Districts indicate that the economy continued to improve, on balance, during the reporting period from early/mid-October to mid-November.