I am going to try and make this a regular, if not daily feature. A reading list. News items, some in-depth reading and opinion pieces will mostly what this will consist of. So without further ado, here's today's:
- The President's Economic Report
- Senate unveils its jobs proposal (here's the text of the draft bill).
- For comparison and good measure, also read about the House bill passed back in December (and the text of the House-passed bill itself).
- On the question of service in the military, overwhelming support for letting gays serve openly, but not "homosexuals." Wording matters. I will update with links to the actual numbers when it becomes available.
- Iran amps up rhetoric on nuclear issue.
Like what you read? Chip in, keep us going.