Now, for GOTV. If you are in the Bay state:
- Go knock on doors and get the voters out. Here is the list (taken from the Daily Kos article linked). I have now added links to maps of the locations. Just show up. Show up! NOW!
Boston Staging Location:
IBEW Local 103
256 Freeport Street, Dorchester, MA 02122 (Map)
Robert Dible 609-891-7533
Worcester Staging Location:
397 Grove Street , Worcester, MA 01605 (Map)
Ruby Reid 209-505-0575
Springfield Staging Location:
640 Page Boulevard , Springfield, MA 01104 (Map)
Jesse Bragg 978-621-2619
Lawrence Staging Location:
Everett Mill (inside Lawrence Teachers Union)
15 Union Street, Lawrence, MA 01840 (Map)
Kelly Byrne 609-575-2416
New Bedford Staging Location:
554 Pleasant Street, New Bedford, MA 02740 (Map)
Brandyn Keating (508) 982-2247
- Help drive voters to the polls for Coakley
529 Main Street, Charlestown, MA 02129 (Map)
In Boston, they have vehicles. The need drivers. Please go help if you can
- Go to Coakley HQ or regional phone banks:
- HQ: 529 Main Street, Charlestown, MA 02129 (Map)
- Regional phone banks - see here under Jan 19 (today). There's tons of regional phone banks going on to get out the vote.
- Phone bank from home to get the vote out - go to Organizing for America's website and take the time to make calls - even if it's just 5 calls.
Trouble voting? Report by text or email:
If you have problems at the polls let us know. Text your story to 736283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org #MASenCall, walk, volunteer. Do something! Stop paying attention to the talking heads or the babbling typists on the media. Ignore the pundits. Just get the vote out. Do it now!