Good things happened this week: the President continues to hammer his jobs agenda home, Congress continues to be stuck at near-single-digit approval ratings, and the Republican field of presidential candidates continue to prove themselves inept nutjobs. So without further ado, here is this week's pragprog goodness:
- Ametia at 3ChicsPolitico has the scoops from a David Axelrod memo exposing conservative media bias with regard to recent polls. Read it - Axelrod devastates the media meme.
- ABL at Angry Black Lady Chronicle covers Michael Moore on The View - what he said and what he should have said.
- Think Progress has the timeline on Solyndra, proving that Republicans are lying.
- Seeta at Critical Mass Progress has an urgent Troy Davis action alert.
- Pragmatic Obots Unite cover AttackWatch.com - the new effort by the president's campaign to fight the lies.
- BPI Campus has the scoop on the "pro-life" party that wants to let people die if they don't have health insurance.